August 11, 2008

Barrett's PR representative: "Arabesque, the entire Barrett Campaign appreciates your great work for the Truth"



Barrett's PR representative: "Arabesque, the entire Barrett Campaign appreciates your great work for the Truth"

By Arabesque

I received this correspondence from Kevin Barrett's PR representative, Rolf Lindgren:

"Arabesque... You're doing a great job fighting for 9/11 Truth... Once again, we all here in Wisconsin and the entire Barrett Campaign appreciates your great work for the Truth."
Thanks, Rolf! I'm glad that the Barrett campaign appreciates my hard work. His message asked me to correct an "error" in which I state that Kevin Barrett endorses Directed Energy Weapons and TV fakery. Unfortunately, I can't correct errors that are not errors.



I'm just a little confused about one thing though. Why did Barrett call me a "COINTELPRO" operative on his radio show if he thinks I'm doing "great work"? Not to mention that I'm still scratching my head over the fact that Barrett called 911blogger "Islamophobic" and Lindgren called truthaction activists "batshit insane". When I criticized these divisive attacks, Lindgren "responded" by saying:
Arabesque has totally lost his grasp with reality in this article [Kevin Barrett and his PR Manager Slander 911blogger, Truthaction, and 9/11 Activists]. He forgets that Kevin Barrett is not the enemy, but his ally. The real enemy is the Bush Administration and those that promote the 9/11 Commission myth. I would hope that Arabesque could return to his more productive work of the past, in [promoting] the strongest 9/11 Truth evidence to the public.
That's right, instead of responding to my criticism that Kevin Barrett is attacking 9/11 activists, he ignores these facts and says that 'we're all on the same side.' Does that make any sense to you? No wonder I said that Lindgren's job as Barrett's PR manager is not an easy one.

See also:

Barrett's PR representative Rolf Lindgren spreads Disinformation: insinuates that "Arabesque" attacked truthaction when Lindgren originated attacks

Kevin Barrett and his PR Manager Slander 911blogger, Truthaction, and 9/11 Activists