September 10, 2007

Michael Wolsey and Visibility911.com Launches Newsletter



Michael Wolsey and Visibility911.com Launches Newsletter

Michael Wolsey writes:

Dear Friends,
I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my listeners for the support and words of encouragement I have received. Generous support from listeners makes this broadcast possible and we will continue to work on ways to make the program and the website better in our mission of spreading the truth. My heartfelt gratitude goes out to those who have helped me along the way.

Thanks to some generous donations to the program, I was able to obtain some new equipment and software to produce the program on. The transition between the old and the new has been much more difficult than I had imagined both in terms of getting the new system set up, and learning how to use it. While I expect that this new set up will improve the quality of the program, and decrease the time it takes to produce a program, the learning curve has been much more difficult. You may have noticed that the last few programs are a bit rough around the edges, however, with each program, I learn more about the software and get more efficient.

As I write, the 6th anniversary of the September 11th Attacks is fast approaching. With large truth events scheduled for New York and Washington D.C., there are ample opportunities for all activists to get out and protest the 9-11 cover-up. If you are like me and can’t make it to the east coast, I hope that you will hit the streets in your own area, not only for the 9-11 anniversary, but on the 11th of every month. Each month, more and more activists are joining the 11th Of Every Month Actions, a campaign of Truth Action. You can learn more about this campaign by going to truthaction.org.

Thank you.

-Michael Wolsey

Click here to view the entire newsletter.

Click here to subscribe and have it delivered to your inbox.

This first issue features articles by:

Kevin Ryan, Three Years Later: Another Look At Three Claims from UL

Arabesque, The World Trade Center Building Designers: Pre-9/11 claims strongly implicate that the Towers should have remained standing on 9/11

George Washington, What Is a "False Flag"?